Re: How do you fill out the Allocate Federal Adjus...
Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If any items can be identified specifically to NY or TN, you will want to allocate to that state,  If anything is an annual total, you can prorate using a percentage (11/12) to New York.  For example, if it is interest income you received while in New York, it would be 100% to New York.  If you received a monthly amount, 11/12 would be NY and 1/12 would be allocated to TN.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Privacy Settings