Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@DanielV01 

So the below instructions I need to choose to Make a selection

instructions for filling out a "break even" W4:

Step 2:  Check off Box "C" if you only have these 2 jobs and they are both W2 jobs (ie - he does not get paid via 1099)

Step 3:  ZERO on all 3 lines

Step 4:  Since your Federal Income Tax plus FICA (SS & Medi) will be a total of approximately $3,666 (calculation from a tax tool found

here  Figuring Your Total Tax Federal and FICA ) , you do not need to withhold too much, therefore I would recommend you

do the following:

4(a) - ONLY if both jobs are W2, enter ZERO. If husband's job is 1099, that will be your call on this line.

4(b) - THIS LINE IS OPTIONAL AND NOT A "you'd better be exact" as this W4 is yours! So, enter as if you were not

taking the SD but Itemizing, even though you're not, this is only for calculation purposes for your employer's HR

department. For your tax situation, I would recommend you enter $25,000 here and this will give you more in

your paycheck, less of a refund, but still a refund and you won't owe.

4(c) -  ZERO