Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Hi

I am a TT newbie and am glad I saw this thread before starting a new one along the same lines.

For Tax Seasons 2014 through 2018 (5 years) I did tax preparation with H&R Block so was able to do our MFJ tax return using the "HRB Office" software and eFiled.

With Covid last year I did not do the 2019 Tax Season and used the H&R Block online software at home but that does not even have the option to complete the Form 8938 online and then eFile, you have to download from the IRS website and file the complete Tax Return in Paper format which we did early April 2020 and finally had our Tax Return finalized by the IRS in January 2021.

I really would like to eFile the Tax Return AND the Form 8938 but the H&R Block software still disallows it so wanted to check the situation with TT before progressing to signup for the TT Deluxe software.

So my question is , and thanks for your patience if you are still reading, does the TT Deluxe software support downloading and completing the latest Form 8938 version online and subsequently enables a successful eFile of the complete Tax Return?

My regards

Tony