Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@MarilynG1 this answer is incorrect.  A parent filing MFS can't claim the credit, but they are allowed to use a Dependent Care FSA for up to $2500, and that requires entering the expenses on form 2441.  

@williasp please don't keep creating new posts to ask about the same issue.  Did you find the worksheet as mentioned here?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-credits-deductions/discussion/re-hi-turbo-tax-folks-i-file-mfs...

Don't enter the entire credit directly on the form and don't do any overrides.  Try clicking the box in 18A, then go back and see if the interview works.

[Edited]

My mistake, it's line 18B.  I could enter the situation fine with no blocks or errors.  Did you correctly list your dependent?  When filing MFS, you+ can only use the FSA to pay for your child's care if you are the parent who claims the child as a dependent, if the other parent claims the child, you can't use the FSA and the money is added back to your taxable income.

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 5.47.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-08 at 5.47.38 PM.png