Bought TurboTax Online Live from Costco this year.... and now am on a different platform???

I have been using Turbo Tax Online for years.  This year, I saw Costco had a good deal on it, so I bought the Turbo Tax Live Online from Costco (instead of paying for it through Intuit as I normally do).  I got the software code from Costco, logged into my EXISTING Turbo Tax Online account, and thought everything would be fine.

When I sat down to start doing my 2020 taxes, Turbo Tax was acting like it had never seen me before - none of my information from previous years is showing up.

When I click on "documents" in the vertical black Turbo Tax menu, it shows my previous years' tax returns there, but I cannot do a year-over-year comparison between 2020 and 2019!!!!

I called Turbo Tax, spoke to a nice lady who basically said that even though it's the same product, it's essentially a different "environment" and even though I logged in with the same login I used last year, I can't link my 2019 tax data to this 2020 tax return.  And, if I go back to buying directly from Intuit next year, that won't link to my 2020 tax return on the Costco environment.

Had I known this, I would have never bought it from Costco......  this is the kind of thing that seriously should have been disclosed like when you log in.  So now, I cannot figure out how to get out of the Costco environment and back on the regular Intuit environment so I can have all my years of tax data literally in the same place.  

I tried to "import" last year's return, but that doesn't get the data into the platform so that I can do the YOY compare of the actual data, and have my personal information automatically there in the 2020 return.

Can anyone help?????  I am happy to re-do my 2020 return and return the Costco version (if I can) but I can't find how to do that.  

Thanks,