Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Cass0317

Have you read this thread? The thread you linked appears to be tied to sites that have long complex passwords that people are looking for ways to copy and paste since the password is so long and hashed when entered into TT. Since you did not reference anything specific and just pointed to a 5 page thread, let me know if you are referring to something else. 

I don't see how that thread has relevance to the issues here. Plenty of people in this thread have stated they enter the exact same login and password for MS and TT. For MS, it works, for TT, it doesn't. There is no mention of wanting to be able to copy paste the password from MS to TT. If I have missed something of worth in your link, I apologize, but ask that if you haven't, please at least have the courtesy of taking a look through the thread so see the problems your customers are having. Throwing out suggestions that have already been tried and confirmed not to work (e.g. changing passwords) or suggesting fixes that are not pertinent to the problems we are facing is frankly not helpful at all and just a waste of time.