Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Don't add the 2 refunds together, they come from 2 different places.  Adding them together just confuses things.

If the state reduced your refund by $51, they are the only ones who can tell you about it--either in a letter they will send, or you can phone them, if you wish.  I left a link in my comment above that has contact info to phone your state tax agency.

You also wrote: "Also on form 8880 line 11 it says 1,828.  they refund me wrong?"

Form 8880 is the Credit for Qualified Retirement Savings Contributions.  I don't know why you are asking about that specific tax form and questioning Line 11.  And it would be very difficult in a public Internet forum like this to know if an isolated figure like that is calculated correctly or not.     Form 8880, Line 11 is a limit of the Retirement Savings Credit which is calculated on a Credit Limit Worksheet, using figures that flow from other parts of your return.  That line makes sure you don't get too much credit, since nonrefundable credits are ultimately limited by tax liability.   The actual amount of the credit that was allowed should be on the Form 8880, Line 12, and is the smaller of Line 10 or Line 11.

Here is a FAQ about the Retirement Savings Contributions Credit
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/credits-and-deductions/help/what-is-the-saver-s-credit/01/25877

I'm a fellow user--not a tax person--but if you have additional questions about your Form 8880, I can ask someone to help you understand that form during the day.

NOTE:  Keep in mind that this is a public Internet forum, so whatever you do, do NOT post any images of your return or any personal or sensitive information in this public forum.