Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@ evany22 wrote:  "So I don't understand how my state and federal tax is less than what you charged me which was the 125 along with 51 more dollars? To put this as a picture my state was 358 but got 307 my federal was 1"

This is a user community forum, not a direct route to TurboTax Support, but we may be able to explain what you are experiencing, once we understand it.

I don't understand your figures you provided above other than the $125 (was that your fees?), which I'll explain below.  But if you have TurboTax fees that you chose to pay out of your Federal refund, it can only come out of the Federal refund.   You cannot pay any fees out of a state refund.  TurboTax cannot take anything out of a state refund, since TurboTax never touches a state refund.  A state refund comes directly from the state tax agency to your bank account (or card).  

Have you received both your Federal and state refunds in your bank account (or card)?   They come in separate deposits usually on different days.

You wrote:  "My state was 358 but got 307"

If your state refund was less than what is shown on your state return, then it's because the state must have changed something, in which case they should send you a letter.   Does your state return show $358 on the refund line?  

You wrote:  "My Federal was 1"

I don't understand.   Does that mean you received a deposit of $1 after payment of $125 in fees?  Or did your question cut off any additional digits when you posted it?

Look at your Federal return Form 1040, Line 35a to see the amount of your Federal refund at the time it was filed and before the payment of TurboTax fees.

You appear to have used Online Deluxe.   Is that correct?   If so, here are typical fees in Online Deluxe if you filed prior to March 1:

Federal return preparation:  $40

State return preparation:  $40

Option to pay fees out of the Federal refund:  $40 (or $45 for California filers, where it is bundled as "Premium Services.")

Plus possible sales tax

Did you use all 3 of the above, and does that explain your $125 fee?     If you chose to pay out of your refund, it comes out of the Federal refund.