How to handle 1099-K from PayPal for personal property sold on eBay (not a business)?

Dear TurboTax,

Could you please advise on how to handle a 1099-K I received from PayPal?  I live in Illinois and received a 1099-K for gross sales of just over $1,000.  I saw that this includes even cancelled and fully refunded sales, and sales taxes collected by eBay -- all of which make the number much higher.  Also, the 1099-K does not account for PayPal and eBay fees.  I just sold personal items on eBay now and then, and many times, the cost of these items (i.e., what I paid for) exceeded what I sold them for.  During Covid-19 times, eBay was my alternative to doing a garage sale. 

Could you please advise on how to report this 1099-K in TurboTax Deluxe?   And specifically address:

(1) Can I correct for the cancelled and refunded sales? 

(2) Can I deduct ebay/PayPal fees?  Can I deduct shipping costs?  

(3) Can I deduct the cost of the items I sold?

(4) Do I need to provide anything to show the cost of the items I sold (i.e., do I need to gather and/or provide the sales receipts for every item to show what I paid for them)?

Based on the my perusal of the forums, all I can take away is that this may involve using "Less Common Income," and "Miscellaneous Income" in TurboTax Deluxe, but it's not clear and there seems to be no question-answer that directly address these questions for the infrequent eBay/PayPal users like me.

Could you please help?  Thank you!