donglenn
Returning Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Thanks for the suggestion. Sorry, I did not realize you were not an employee. There was no change to my PC configuration from when I first tried to install and activate Turbotax. No changes were made in the three days I had it installed. I had a thumb drive plugged in the entire time. I did reboot my modem and PC from one of the suggestions on this forum. I don't know why I need to change my IP address (another suggestion) just to have TurboTax on my PC remember the activation code. I kept telling Miss Williams that the license allowed 5 installations and she kept saying only 5 uses. I told her I had been using TurboTax since about 1998 and never had it limited to 5 uses. I have worked in the PC field since 1982 and am pretty familiar with how they work. I did not purchase this from Intuit, which may affect my moneyback guarantee. Miss Williams never offered any new code, new download or any advice. She could see the 5 activations which means the PC software communicated with Intuit servers. It just did not keep the code on the PC. -- UND73 (I also don't know why I can't sign in as UND73 now.