Get your taxes done using TurboTax

The "standard" is stating no more than 500 transactions. But I am finding it hard to believe that you are exceeding this on 18 pages. Please correct me if I am wrong as that might be the reason for the problem you are encountering.

Having said that, I've listed a few potential solutions I found and put together just now. I am not seeing that anyone has yet to post this in this thread, so I will start here: 

(A) Please see the following instructions to import your Fidelity accounts into TurboTax:

1. Type import in the search bar and click search.
  2. Click on Jump to import. 
  3. Click start/edit/add on 1099-INT or 1099-DIV or Stocks, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other.
  4. Continue with the onscreen interview and identify your financial institution. 
  5. Type in the Online ID and Passcode.
  6. Continue with the online interview to import your financial data.

Tip: When selecting your financial institution or brokerage from the list, be sure to select the right one. For example, several participating partners' names start with First National Bank and if you select the "wrong" First National Bank, you won't be able to import. Related information: How do I import my 1099? Which 1099 forms can be imported?

(B) E*Trade Securities Download/Upload Instructions