Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@ kerrfam  

I'm sorry you're having trouble.  I'm a fellow user.  I don't know why it's not working for you when the lower case wth does work for quite a few others.   Keep watching this thread, and there are other similar threads on this same issue and see if any Utah filers provide any anecdotes.  

I'm curious if you are using Online Deluxe (web version) or the Deluxe desktop software (CD/download).

A couple other things I can suggest, mainly because they are things I would try myself if I were in that predicament.   Have you tried selecting the entire data field and deleting it?  i.e., clearing out that Payer Withholding ID entirely? Sometimes there can be an extra blank character in there such as a space at the end.  Be sure you type nothing after the wth; do not hit the space bar..   Also, you can try deleting the entire W-2 and then re-entering everything on the W-2 to see if that resets something .   At the W-2 Summary there is probably either a Delete button or trash can symbol for the W-2 in question.

Another thing you might do is contact the Payer (or any payroll service, if applicable) that prepared the W-2 if you can and ask them to verify the Payer withholding ID number.

If TurboTax is working on a fix, then once they have narrowed down the cause, then hopefully they will update it in a future update patch or provide another workaround for those who can't fix it with lower case wth.

@ SteamTrain  Have you seen any additional suggestions in other threads on this topic?   User says lower case wth not working.  And they only have a W-2, no 1099 forms with a state Payer ID ending in wth.