Get your taxes done using TurboTax

No I didn't go into forms mode.

I cannot see the steps you described but when I go to income tab, I see a capital loss carryover section. I went there. I hit edit. I correct the first line for 1040 line 11b to zero. The rest of three lines that take info from schedule D don't change. So now it produces a zero carryover from 1019 correctly .

Then it says "

You probably don't, but we have to ask—do you have different carryover amounts for AMT?

and I mark no. I dont even know what is AMT and why I am dealing with this. I didnt have before, except that erroneous form. So I select "no I dont" anyway.

and then it says

One last thing—what was your AMT income?
Take a look at line 4 on your 2019 Form 6251 (Alternative Minimum Tax). If you have a negative number reported on your Form 6251, enter it as a negative number.

Well, I never had form 6251 and I dont know why I should have. My tax situtaion was really simple. Why did it come up ... So then I look at the link that says "what if I do not have form 6251"

And there it says:

Even without Form 6251, you can determine your alternative minimum taxable income (AMTI) to enter here. Your alternative minimum taxable income (AMTI) may still be different than your "regular" taxable income. For most people, the starting point for determining AMTI is last year’s “regular” taxable income (Form 1040, Line 11b), plus your standard deduction (Form 1040, line 9) on last year’s return. For most people, the amount that you enter here won't change your tax return result. 

Though less common, the following are reasons why some people may need to further adjust their AMTI:

****lists reasons that dont apply to me****

So then I look at my last year line 11b which is zero, plus my stanadrd deduction of 12200. And hit continue. Then it brings a screen where it lists summary of capital  loss carryover from 2019 which is zero, capital loss used in 2020 which is zero and capital loss carried to 2021 which is zero, which are all correct. So this means if I pay $70 dollars now and will see my final prepared tax return I will not have to see that error form again and my capital loss will be gone right? And that AMT stuff which I have no idea about will not affect my tax in any way right?