Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I spent some time looking into all this and I think I understand the issue now.  The problem involves a single wash sale.   The prompt I received from TT wants me check my broker's 1099-B to validate the amount disqualified and enter the correct amount.  Well, the disqualified amount was literally one penny  (0.01) and Turbo Taxes computers round all amounts, so, apparently, it comes up as a disqualified amount of zero.  A disqualified amount of zero cannot be correct because one cannot disqualify a non-existent dollar amount, so they want me to add a "correct" amount.  Of course, if I try to enter zero, it is not accepted on the worksheet.  If I try to enter 0.01 or .01, such entries are not accepted either.  If I leave the worksheet blank, the same thing happens, the error returns in the income wrap up.  In effect, the TT online worksheet provided to me refuses to allow me to add the correct amount.  So let me pose a different question to you.  What can I do about this situation.?  Please help or forward this question to someone who can.  Thanks :  )