Where can I find amounts from my K-1 for Box 17 - codes K and V?

Hi. I am hoping to get your help figuring out what fields have the amounts I need to enter into TurboTax Online.  I have tried using Live Chat but to no avail, because the live accountants can't see my business forms.  I need your help!

Background

I own 100% of an S Corp and am also an employee of the company.  I use TurboTax for Business (desktop) to do my business taxes. The desktop app auto-generates the business forms shown/mentioned here.

TurboTax Online Form

I am now entering data from my K-1 into TurboTax Online but have hit a snag. It is asking me to fill in amounts for Box 17, K and V (see screenshot below).

Enter Box 17 Info.PNG

But when I look at my K-1, it says "STMT" for both of these.  There is no "amount" listed.  Furthermore, the next page in my return also tells me to see the Section 179 Disposition report for code K (see screenshot below).

Box 17 Info on K1.PNG

Box 17, code K

When I look at the 179 Disposition Report, there are several numbers on it.  I don't know which one to enter into TurboTax Online for Box 17, code K (see screenshot below).

Section 179 Disposition.PNG

Box 17, code V

It's a similar story with the 199A worksheet to get the amount for Box 17, V.  There are three values in the worksheet I can choose from.  I don't know which one TurboTax Online wants.  Is it ordinary business income, W-2 Wages, UBIA of qualified property, or Section 199A dividends?