Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@ stantonbms wrote:

I've used TurboTax for years. This year's product however, crashes consistently. At first I could put up with it, as it just crashed when I tried to download the transactions from my brokerage accounts... However, now I'm currently not able to even open the product. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, followed the help articles on the TurboTax support site to completely remove the product from my laptop, which didn't work... And then even waiting on hold an hour to speak with support. Support tells me that it's a known issue, and that they can't send me a new download, since I purchased from Amazon, and the fix is to purchase a hard wired ethernet adapter to manually connect my laptop to a wired network. Don't waste your time...

Is your product for Windows or Mac?  If Windows, is it 8, 8.1, or 10?  If it's Mac, what OS X version?

You may get some additional suggestions in this user forum when you answer my questions above.  But if it turns out later that you can't use your product at all, TurboTax has a 60-day moneyback satisfaction guarantee for the desktop software (CD/download), regardless of where purchased, that we can tell you how to invoke if that becomes necessary.