carmatdaw

Why is it such a pain to get logged in to my account from turbo tax?

When I tried to pay for audit protection, I couldn't remember my password soI needed to reset my password.  So I had Turbo Tax send me a reset link from within the application.  I got the e-mail with the reset link, went through the reset process and then the website took me to a page that told me that my payment didn't go through, which is confusing because I hadn't authorized a payment yet, I was just trying to get my password reset so I could log into the account and then enter the infomation about payment.  After that I went back to the Turbo Tax application and tried to log in again and still couldn't log in.   I know I was typing the right password because I cut and pasted from another application.  I went through the process a couple more times trying to be doubly and triply careful about each step, each time failing to be able to log into my account.  Then I got a message that my account is locked for 15 minutes.  This is extremely lame.  I've never had some much trouble and confusion with any other online account.

AdamLO

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I recommend contacting a live representative for this:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041