turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

carmatdaw

Why is it such a pain to get logged in to my account from turbo tax?

When I tried to pay for audit protection, I couldn't remember my password soI needed to reset my password.  So I had Turbo Tax send me a reset link from within the application.  I got the e-mail with the reset link, went through the reset process and then the website took me to a page that told me that my payment didn't go through, which is confusing because I hadn't authorized a payment yet, I was just trying to get my password reset so I could log into the account and then enter the infomation about payment.  After that I went back to the Turbo Tax application and tried to log in again and still couldn't log in.   I know I was typing the right password because I cut and pasted from another application.  I went through the process a couple more times trying to be doubly and triply careful about each step, each time failing to be able to log into my account.  Then I got a message that my account is locked for 15 minutes.  This is extremely lame.  I've never had some much trouble and confusion with any other online account.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
AdamLO

Why is it such a pain to get logged in to my account from turbo tax?

I recommend contacting a live representative for this:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies