Expert Alumni

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

1. Even though your direct rollover is not taxable, you must report the form 1099-R on your tax return. When entering the form 1099-R, follow the interview and say that you rolled over the money to an IRA.


2. You are correct. As the rollover is not taxable, it did not affect your ta x liability.


3. The rollover is reported as Income, but not as Taxable income or included in your Gross Adjusted Income. It does not affect your MAGI.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post