Please verify that you have entered the information correctly in the Recovery Rebate section:
- Log into TurboTax.
- After entering all your information click "Federal Review" at the top of your screen.
- On the screen "Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount" click "Continue".
- You will be asked about the amounts of first round and second round stimulus payments you received. If you did not receive a payment enter "0".
- TurboTax will then calculate the amount of stimulus payment remaining that you are still entitled to get.
- Any stimulus amount remaining due to you will show as a credit on line 30 of the 1040.
For additional information please see Stimulus FAQ at the end of the TurboTax article.
Look at Form 1040 to check line 24 total tax and line 33 total payments to see how your refund is calculated.
- Click on "Tax Tools" in the left menu
- Click "Tools"
- Click "View Tax Summary" in the Tool Center window
- Click on "Preview my 1040" on the left
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
You might owe some tax on your income. Check 1040 line 30 for the Recovery rebate credit. It either adds to your refund or reduced a tax due. Before filing, You can preview the 1040 or print the whole return