Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I have same issue but with a few other different forms than you.  Here's what I feel the 'issue' could be... TBTax, like most major software, is on some kind of release schedule for the forms. So, what I suggest you try is:

click 'Online'  =>  'View Installed Updates" => "Detailed Update History"

You'll see a list of your program's update history. Scroll through the list and note the pattern/interval of your updates (e.g., weekly on Friday or whatever day).  What COULD be happening is that you ARE indeed up to date and even though TBTax shows the form is currently 'available' your update hasn't taken place just yet to sweep that form into your machine. That is, if you notice the update pattern is every Friday (give or take a day)  and if the form had a release date that was AFTER  your last update (shown on "Detailed Update History") then you'll most prob get the form you are seeking on your very next interval/scheduled Friday release update. I'm just guessing here as, when I was a developer for a major communications company, we followed set release scheduled days/dates for software updates. Unless there was a major bug in a previous release the next release stayed on that schedule.

So, what I'm suggesting is to simply note your update pattern and wait until the day of that next one in that pattern. I could be wrong but we just need a little more patience for the next release a few days from today (2/9). Mine shows a Fri/Sat weekly release pattern. But now that we are approaching the IRS Feb 12 'magic' day  (ie first day allowed to file) there could be more frequent releases from the TBTax developers. Let's hope so.

Happy filing.

2/12/21 update: Yep, I received my what seems to be weekly true update on forms that were being held in what I believe is a weekly-ISH 'release'.  Only 1 form is still being awaited & that one is on the TBTax list as available on  Thursday 2/18/21. Which means my update actually won't probably pick it up until Fri 2/19 in my seemingly weekly true pickup/update day (give or take a day).  Nothing wrong with update process other than I would recommend that TBTax developers display a more clear message than 'your forms are up to date'. Technically I guess they are but not really as when the form show 'available' on their forms availability list. I assume more frequent real releases would help this or a better message.