Filing 'Taxes' without employment

Hi, I have been in a tough situation where I haven't been able to work for the past year (Family helping me out / I'm not a minor). Last year when the Covid relief fund was sent out I should of gotten it but didn't because I incorrectly sent out the non-filer information which created a big problem, but have now sorted that out. Now this year I found out that you can get both if you send it in through your taxes.

So, I have been running into a lot of issues with the turbotax online free file, because I have not been employed this year or all of 2020. The issue is that I don't know what to put down when it asks me for W-2 information. I have a feeling it's going to get rejected or not even processed if I send it out without having something written in it.

My family is lost (and me) in what is the correct thing to put down as far as filing but not being employed or having an income. Only thing I found was someone saying to put $1 in the 'Interest Income Form 1099-INT'. Is that the proper way to go about this for filing? Are one of the many free tax prep websites more for what I'm trying to do? Not sure what else to do to fix this.