Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Me too!  Past year returns saved in Turbotax account are grossly inaccurate.  And I paid for the Deluxe too! The return that Turbotax has for one of my past recent returns says I'm married and I can assure you I have not been married for years and years and I don't even recognize the spouse! Thankfully, I logged into IRS website to retrieve my transcripts and was relieved that they have the correct data on file.   However, I really do need a copy of past years returns THAT I PAID FOR (which I shouldn't have.)  Turbotax, I'm disappointed.  Is this because of the class action lawsuit that forced Intuit to pay millions of dollars for unethically charging lower income brackets a cost to file and now data integrity is comprised because the CEO coffers won't pay for tech support inside your own company?  Not easy to remedy the situation with Turbotax.  How can I contact Turbotax to get ACCURATE past returns that I paid for?  You paid for the lobbyists.  I paid for your product.  Please provide me with what I accurately paid for.