Request a refund link doesn't seem to work?

I'm trying to request a refund for my TT purchase, that was made thru Costco. I talked to a rep yesterday and she sent me this link:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/how-do-i-request-a-refund-for-my-turbotax-product/...

I'm able to fill in that form and upload my receipt, but then there's no sort of "submit" button or anything to show that the request went through to anywhere? It also says when I go back to that page again, that you can check the status of your request, so I clicked on that and it asks for a case number, which I never got, probably because all I was able to enter on this form was the code, retailer and purchase date, with no associated contact info like an email that I could then receive a case number? I tried a different browser and it did the same thing there, I fill out all the info and then there's no way to proceed with submitting the request or getting to a next screen where I'd enter something like my email. Can anyone help me figure out how to make this form work?