Employee Tax Expert
This widget could not be displayed.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Maybe not for that amount.  If state income taxes were withheld, you will want to file to potentially get some or all of that back.  This link to the California Franchise Tax Board has the filing requirements for income derived from that state.