Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I was wondering if someone  can help me. I don't know how to set up and ask a question  so I'm asking by' reply' I got my w2 and  days later I filed my taxes. I answered all the questions  turbo tax asked me and all if them were mandatory  questions to complete my taxes. Two questions were asked, did you recieve  your 1st/2nd stimulus.  I answered yes I got the 1st and no to the 2nd. Carried on and saw my total refund and noticed $2,400 was added on. Kinda confused at that point. So I get my stimulus check in the mail days later go to cash it and its rejected. I feel like it's because of turbo tax. I don't get how it was okay of them to simply ask me a yes or no question then pull my stimulus from me...and  give it to me at a even later date..I've waited a month to recieve my check.   Now I have to wait til beginning  of March to get my money. I wasn't notified by turbo tax or informed it would mess my incoming check up and I had no choice if I wanted to file my taxes.  I had to answer yes or no. Do you think that's the reason my check was rejected? And who do I speak with about this because I'm throughly upset this has happened  due to lack of communicating on turbo taxes side. If I'd known it would hurt me, I wouldn't  of filed my taxes. Which is insane anyone should be able to file and not be at ride with their checks.  It's just absolutely messed up to me :( and it should be fixed!