Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Unfortunate update:

Spent 3 and 1/2 hours on the phone this morning with 1:agent, 2:tier 2 support and 3: 'resolutions.' This was my 2nd long call. We did all the standard things: cache, browser, internet connection, firewall, popup blocker, even though I replicated the issue on multiple devices, multiple web connections and multiple OSs, and was able to log in to other accounts with no problem on the same device. I was offered a free download of turbotax 2020 (I was using online) and was shown how to download my 2019 data. Unfortunately, my entire problem was not being able to access the large amount of 2020 data (entered over 3-4 days) , and this was not resolved and the agent had no suggestions. The resolutions agent opened an IT investigation for my issue, but said that she has no idea if/when they will reach out to me. The download was a nice gesture, but I probably won't use turbotax unless I receive access to the 2020 data I've already entered, as I clearly don't trust the integrity of the Intuit platform holding my financial data at this point.