Get your taxes done using TurboTax

JeanneLO,

My attempts to call TT have resulted in knife fights and battles of tenacity with the AI answering machines. 

When you use "contact us" and "calling" in adjacent sentences much less in the same paragraph, I assume voice contact was intended.  If it will help, the assigned case number was [social security number removed], however, the answers provided there bore no resemblance to the question.  However, you can get my contact information.

If you are asking for further detail in a post: I logged into Premier (Win Desktop) and the Updater took control and then locked up and then shut down.  Multiple attempts later, I gave up and tried to contact some logic that was not artificial. 

Unfortunately, I knew of no method to disable the Updater without being in TT.  I finally figured out how to do a manual download and that went well - it seemed - but apparently the state had an error and it still shut down.  It appears that the only path forward is to remove the program discard any remaining scraps and then reinstall premier.  But will that count against the number of allowed downloads?

Now we are really having fun!!