Blake94

What is going on with irs?

I filed my taxes jan 27, 2020, I had EIC and ACTC on my return. I waited and waited just for the irs to mail me a letter in March of 2020 informing me my return had errors and that it is now in review. IRS told me to file a 1040X and fix it. So I mailed it April and they received it April 8, 2020. When i check the status it says "your return has not been processed sorry for any inconvenience." I have talked to the IRS 12 times to figure this issue out and they cant give me any information as to why it has not been processed. I received another letter in the mail asking for more info (proof of relationship, proof of joint financial accounts, ect.). I got all this information and certify mailed it beginning of December and still no update and when i call to check on it now i cant get ahold of anyone to get any information. Last time i called i cannot get an advocate because im not suffering a financial hardship like eviction and they are not serving any other cases due to the virus. What am i supposed to do? Im getting highly upset and cant find any answers anywhere. So if anyone can suggest any further action i can take or give me some clarity id greatly appreciate it