cjbnd1978

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I tried all the solutions to this "spontaneous connection issue you recommend.  I sent 3 messages to you last week about this problem.  No response at all.  (Do any human beings at Intuit actually see these messages?) I waited a week to see if an update might fix the problem.  It did not.  Decided to return the CD I bought and exchange it for another.  I had the same results with the second CD.  I tried using both the first and second license codes to download instead of loading from the CD.  Same results.  I have used TurboTax exclusively for well over a decade and I have TT 2011 - 2019 still loaded on my computer - and have never had a problem using it.  

Specifically, when I click on anything to start on the state return, the program immediately aborts.  When I click on the Update or Start button to enter certain deductions the program immediately aborts.  Another version of TT is not running on my computer.  I will wait until January 16, to hear from you about how to really fix this and/or will load the latest update that day.  If the problem persists I will return the software for credit and switch to H&R Block or some other tax software, and won't be purchasing your product again.