Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Thank you IRS and Turbo Tax. 2019 will be my last tax return done with Turbo Tax. If I could avoid paying another dime to the IRS I would do so as well.  This has political football written all over it.  Our first payments deposited no problem just days after launch. Now our payments are M.I.A ?????? WHY?????? Makes no sense other that political games......

Everyone has a story why they need the money. Mine is 2020 was filled with a pancreatic cancer battle. Living off a pathetic SSDI payment that I paid into for 30 years and my wife is working 2 jobs. Inflation everywhere but in our bank account. Now when we have a glimmer of hope that our pathetic govt. cares about us for anything other than our money and votes the political football is fumbled. I NEED MY MONEY.   Where is my money?

Doesn't matter at this point however. I think Turbo tax is a sinking ship at this point. Even if they correct it for people. damage is done and people have lost there faith in them. Want to kill your business just rob the working class of there money due. Bye Bye Turbo Tax!!!!!