Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I wondered the same thing. I checked my 2019 tax return and found the account listed on my return was indeed where our stimulus payment was sent. We elected to have fees pulled from our return. Below is the last page of our return. I do believe this LLC should be held responsible, and we will no longer use Turbo Tax. We already felt cheated with our last return and all the fees associated to get a quick return. We didn't utilize any of the "features" we ended up paying for just so we could talk to a live rep. I think it is time to boycott. 

"You can file your tax return electronically, select the Refund Processing Service ("RPS") for an additional fee of $40.00 (the "RPS fee"), and have your federal income tax refund processed through a processor using banking services of a financial institution. The RPS allows your refund to be deposited into a bank account intended for one-time use at Civista Bank ("Bank") and deducts your TurboTax fees and other fees you authorize from your refund. The balance is delivered to you via the disbursement method you select. If you file your tax return electronically and select the RPS, the IRS will deposit your refund with Bank. Upon Bank's receipt of your refund, Santa Barbara Tax Products Group, LLC, a processor, will deduct and pay from your refund the RPS fee, any fees charged by TurboTax for the preparation and filing of your tax return and any other amounts authorized by you and disburse the balance of your refund proceeds to you. Unless there are delays by the IRS, refunds are received in less than 21 days from the time you file your tax return electronically. However, if your return contains Earned Income Tax Credit or Additional Child Tax Credit, the IRS will issue your refund no earlier than February 15, 2020"

For the record, we have no access to that account and our Turbo Visa account shows no transaction histories, and there is no access to any other feature on the Turbo Visa homepage. It just reflects a $0.00 balance and zero transaction histories. I am thoroughly disappointed. Here's to hoping Turbo Tax will be transparent and will work diligently to correct THEIR errors. This is not on the tax filers, and tax filers shouldn't be penalized for utilizing a commercial tax preparation service.