New Member

Will I be able to apply a payment to you to my return that I have to change to a different level of return?

My return is calculated and i have paid for it but it has not been filed.  I forgot that I received a 1099S in the early part of the year for the sale of my home.  I need a different level of program to add this.  How can I do this?  Can I buy a program?

Also, I want to prepare my daughters tax returns.  Can I buy one Turbo Tax program and file more than one return on it?