Failure to provide promised services. How do I claim my refund on the cost of the TT program?

Well, it seems I am unable to file my Federal taxes online because I keep getting the:

Electronic Filing Rejection code: F2210-003

I have tried to E-File my Federal taxes several times (after the 2/15/19 and the 2/22/19 TT program updates) but it still gets rejected. Finally the “solution” that you offer for Windows Desktop is as follows:

If Part II Box A is checked and you are eligible for the 85% Waiver, your return cannot be electronically filed.  You must print and file your return by mail.”

So clearly you are not providing the E-Filing of a Federal return that you promised when I purchased your Turbotax Premium product. I therefor request and expect a refund on the price I paid. I think $19.95 (what you charge for online filing of a State return) would be an appropriate refund for failing to provide the promised E-Filing of my Federal return.

Don't try to blame this issue on the IRS, you promised to provide Federal E-File with the product you sold and you failed to provide it.

So how do I claim my refund on the cost of the TT program?

yours sincerely

Charles M Clark