Fed and State 2019 return e-files rejected with several attempts

IND-031-04 - The primary taxpayer's AGI or Self-select PIN from last year does not match IRS records. I obtained a copy of my 2018 transcript and the AGI matches exactly. I also put in the correct PIN that was used when my 2018 return was submitted. I also tried another PIN that I used before, just in case that was picked up from another previous return in my attempt to submit electronically. However, the only return submitted electronically was the 2018 return because all previous returns were not allowed to be submitted electronically by TT. Those previous ones were not submitted by e-file because the returns were for a previous year. Additionally, because the IRS was having communication issues, I was able to have a tax accountant submit my 2018 return electronically in April, 2020. My copy of the that 2018 return contains and matches the AGI and PIN that I used to attempt e-filing my 2019 return. I don't trust USPS at this time, especially since everything is accurate and I paid TT for the state e-filing also. Are there any other suggestions?