Re: US resident and have canadian NR4 for pension ...
Employee Tax Expert

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You can enter the foreign taxes paid under the Estimates and Other Taxes Paid, Foreign Taxes section under Deductions & Credits.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings