Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Thank you for getting back to me so soon. I can not believe I'm having to deal with all of this. I do have a couple more questions I wanted to ask you.....First, let's say I was able to talk him into amending his return, what exactly is that? And can he do that if he has already gotten his refund? It took so long to get my w-2 so I could even try to file and I'm really worried about him not only filing first but him also already getting and I'm sure spending most of his return. And when it's all said and done and the IRS does rules in my favor because I'm confident they will have no choice to because I supported our girls and their father for over five years straight, what happens next? Will they immediately issue my return and work out the details of what he has to pay back with him, or will I not get my return until his part of the issue is resolved? And one last question....When I fill out the paper work to send it in, I go ahead and claim as I normally would, don't I or is there a place to explain what has happened? I know I read that at some point I will have to send in proof that I supported everyone all year, but do I go ahead and send that in with my paperwork or do I wait to hear back from them? And what sort of documents could I use to prove that sort of thing? I want to go ahead and get everything prepared as quickly as possible seeing as it's already so late to be beginning this what seems to sound like a bit of a long process.