pk
Level 15
Level 15

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

@Puduhepa , US sourced  earnings  are  incomes  that come from US sources and are taxable by the USA --- wages  for work performed  at  US tax home  ( i.e. when the  work function is  done in the USA), self-employment income where again the tax home is USA; dis-regarded entity, like single member llc  income  where the the entity has  a physical presence in the USA ( a mere registered name is not sufficient ); passive incomes like rental income from US real-estate, interest income from US banks,  etc.  etc. -- in all cases the common thread is tax home being US or the asset is located in the USA.  Mere US customers  paying  for the product  does not make the source as USA

US connected is usually income from businesses where the entity is US based   for example  dividend  from stocks of US entities is US  connected / sourced.  Connected generally looks as "closer " connection. For example, if an employee of a German entity came to the USA and worked  here  for   three months  on installing and bringing "on-stream" machinery  bought by an American entity from the German entity,  this employee's  earning while in the USA would not be US sourced ( work was done in the USA )  because the employee's tax home is Germany , his family lives in Germany, he intended to return to Germany at the end of his work stay, his bank is in Germany, his children go to school in Germany etc. etc. ----- i.e. he had a closer connection to Germany

Most of these sourcing conventions are based on Tax Treaty agreement -- and these are common for all  US-X tax treaties.

VAT or sales taxes collected   at point of sales is a tax on the consumer and therefore  your  "sales agent" like Amazon collect these fees and have nothing to do with your own income ( from sales ) or your entity's ( LLC ) income for US tax purposes.

As has been said before  and what you have heard from the IRS, the income from your LLC is NOT US sourced/Connected.  Thus I am at a loss to understand why you want to file a US tax return -- what are you trying to achieve ?

I do not believe I can help you more  on this.  Perhaps you should consider consulting a tax professional  or an attorney familiar with international tax filing

stay safe