Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Tonight I did a sick friend's California's State Tax Return.  I live in another State but since I did her Federal Return previously  I knew Turbo Tax had her information and thought why not help a friend out.  It clearly stated that it would cost $44.00+ change.  I paid the fee with my Wells Fargo Card and completed the return.  I went to E File the California State Return and was told I had to pay an additional $24.00+.  Tonight at midnight is the deadline so I had no choice but to pay the additional fees.  Turbo Tax definitely does false advertising and there is no way I should have been charged as much as I was.  Furthermore, Turbo Tax only provided me with the $24.00+ receipt and not the $44.00+ receipt, however the $44.00+ was taken out of my Wells Fargo account.  Why so much and why two fees?  Why the false advertising? Where is my first receipt? We buy Turbo Tax every year but after these ridiculous fees, we won't be buying it anymore.  There is no way I should have been charged close to $70 to file a sick friend State Return.  I want my charges reviewed and a refund processed immediately.

Disgusted in Springfield, VA