New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Here is how to get back to the W-2 entry to edit the W-2 click on these tabs in TurboTax: 

·         Federal Taxes

·         Wages & Income

·         I'll choose what I work on

·         Wages and Salaries, Form W-2, click Start, Revisit or Update. (see image below)


Type W-2  in the Search box, click on "Jump to W-2" (see image below)