Get your taxes done using TurboTax

So 

1.) Call  [phone number removed]. Then Choose Language. Then Press option 2, (Personal Income tax) Then 1, (Form, History/Payment) then option 3, (all other), Followed by 2, (all other questions again). It's gonna ask for SSN or Employee number, just dont hit anything, it will ask a second time, and still, just leave it alone. Then it will transfer you to the wait for a real person. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION POSSIBLE!! Honestly, you have to realize before I go on with the rest of this information, Betty, Allen, Tyrone or Jaimie probably didn't do you taxes, or process them so go easy on them. Kindness has gotten me way farther down this road.

2.) I didn't get a letter from the IRS about my issues. It was just thrown into error. When she told me turbotax had issues with not properly displaying the Insurance information and not directly "directing" people there, I was mildly upset of course. I'm not sure if a class action lawsuit is viable, because while the option to adjust insurance information was not obvious as it could/should have been, it was there. Unless turbotax wants to refund me, I will be talking to a lawyer / Attorney I know about the possibility of it. I paid for a service that was not as described, and did not get the intended result.