yugi
Level 1

Please don't tie TurboTax to every new MacOS version. I'm forced to use H&R Block next year because of this.

Previously, TurboTax has not required the latest version of Mac OSX. Suddenly it started to do that.

I dodged it last year because my Mac was able to upgrade to the latest version. 

I'm not able to upgrade to the latest version of Mac OSX next year (Mojave or Catalina), Apple has restricted the upgrade to later year model Macs. Even my wife who uses MacBook Pro Air, which is the latest and greatest, can't upgrade to Mojave.

This will cause numerous TurboTax Mac users to use other tax preparation software. It's trivial to jump to H&R Block. That's what I'll use next year.

I see no reason to use the latest MacOS version. What features do you use of the new version? Graphics, Movie, Image processing? My goodness, TurboTax is just a plain old desktop software.

Do you have a deal to promote Apple products? Well, let me tell you, I'm not buying a $1,500 laptop just so I can follow TurboTax upgrades. I'm buying $50.- software from a TurboTax competitor.

Oh and another thing, I won't be purchasing any Intuit or related products, real or imaginable, now or in the future anymore.

Guess who loses? Can you pronounce s-t-u-p-i-d?