Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Not sure if anyone still need a fix on this. I actually found a solution on another tax prep website when I tried to do it on there site. I abandoned that return and came back to turbo tax so I wouldn’t have to refill everything on the other site. I don’t need to file for a return since I have no income, need to file married filing separately, and have tried all the other options that TurboTax suggested and the nonfilers tool all with rejections. BUT this direction worked and my return was ACCEPTED. I had to file an actual regular return, not the stimulus return, as married filing separately AND for income you have to click for 1099-int, put $1 for the amount, select other for financial institution, and type “Stimulus payment”. I tried just doing a regular return without the 1099, but it kept getting rejected saying I was missing information, and I would go back and see a 1099-int form had populated with no information in it, I’d delete it, submit again, and then the same thing would happen. So apparently that is the work around, but almost no one is advertising it. 
Hope this works for you!