Get your taxes done using TurboTax

You guys keep giving us the same number to call and theres no way to talk to an actual person.  In regards to my situation, I have 2 turbo cards, the first one from last year with no money on it and the second one from this year, that I never received in the mail, so I went in the app and ordered a new one 3 weeks ago and picked the option for FEDEX.  I still havent recieved that card. On the app I check the status and its stuck at "printing, will receive by 17 April".  Everytime I call the number and enter my SSN and DOB it asks for the last 4 of my card.  If I put the last 4 of my first card, it says I have no money and it gives me several options but I can never talk to a live person.  Then If I try to enter the last 4 of the new card, which I dont have yet, but on the app it shows the last 4 digits, it says invalid entry, dont know why.

Im trying to transfer my funds from the new card that I never received to my old card that its still active.  Please help!!!!

And please stop referring to [phone number removed], theres no way to talk to a live person or for my request to be met as Ive been trying 3-4 times a day for the past 2 weeks.

Thank you, Please Help.