Get your taxes done using TurboTax

I was able to log in to the IRS site - FINALLY - and was excited to access "get my payment".  I have not filed my 2019 taxes, so went with my 2018 1040 that I filed with TurboTax (printed and mailed in as I owed a nominal amount and PAID that amount by April 15, 2018).  HOWEVER, when I put in my AGI from 2018 (line 7) and my payment amount - plus other information (bank routing number and account) - I get an error message saying incorrect information.  The IRS would NOT have my bank account information because I did not get a refund, I paid what I owed.  They ask for the AGI to be entered like this 12345 (no commons, dollar signs, etc) and payment information the same way (789)  as an example, then press enter.  I have put this in formation in 3 times, also trying to enter with my SS# instead of my hubby's, which it allowed me to do and I got in again.  Once again I entered the AGI (as indicated above from line 7) and the payment amount (as above), I still got an error message.  The information is right off of my 1040 form - I have not gotten any mailings from the IRS saying my filing has any changes, there was an error in calculation on 2018 taxes or anything.  I am now locked out for 24 hours.  I will try again tomorrow.  WHAT CAN I DO?  Why is the site not taking my CORRECT information?