Get your taxes done using TurboTax

UPDATE!!! 10 days later!!!

So today once again IRS rejected both Federal, and State Returns with the same "Error" code... I tried contacting TurboTax Couldn't get a hold of anyone.... google search... nothing.... YouTube forget it.... this forum was a bit helpful so thanks, this issue made me go back to smoking cigarettes and start collecting dollar bills for my form of entertainment, which my wife doesn't know about. After a cool brew, and a box of cigarettes and the wife tearing me a new one (since she suggested to use H&R Block) but after my "no one tells me what to do! attitude,  I bust out my laptop (Betsy, she's an oldie but does what she cans) from the closet, and began to file with H&R Block. After just one minute of efiling my return I received a text!!!... a sound of a horn from an iphone I love to hate, (see the wife wanted to switch from Samsung to iPhone hmm... anyways....) I grabbed the iphone, opened imessage and BANG!!! "Congrats! The IRS accepted your return..." All in a matter of minutes!!! not Days, while writing my sob story I just received another message... hang on!.... Boomer!!! "Congratulations! The California state tax office accepted your return" I was about to blame Covid-19 and 2020 on this mess, but it seems that H&R Block got it together! Salud my friends and if you're still waiting for your taxes to be accepted,  I would highly recommend putting some cold ones in the cooler, open a can, drink until you can convince yourself the IRS will accept your return in days rather than minutes. Or file somewhere else!