Get your taxes done using TurboTax

How do you all know it was rejected. Since it appears they answer from an autobot type service... to anyone here who hasnt gotten a check like myself....Unfortunately anyone who used turbo tax and deducted filing fees from their refund instead of paying by credit card we get a paper check.. even if our returns were direct deposit the IRS wont see our bank account. Bank accounts are on file with Santa Barbara bank who deducted the filing fees from our returns then deposited the refunds. Same goes for those who took a refund Advanced loan. 

Now I provided my info to the IRS when I did not get my stimulus deposit. I was told it would be deposited amd a date will be given. However 4 days later it now says I'm getting a check on the 24th. It appears that even when you update your information it's still not working if we have this turbotax card. My kids father got his on a paypal card no problem but those of us with a turbotax card seem to be having issues. I'd like to know why I am getting a check and it's now too late to fix.