Re: Once you receive a SSN, you must use that numb...
Returning Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

What would be the case if you received your spouse SSN and you submit the last return with same ITIN mistakenly. Can we follow the same below process and just write letter to IRS to update or in this case we need to send amendment for last submitted return? Please guide.

This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings