New Member

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

Here's how to report your self-employed income without a 1099-MISC:

·         Click on Federal Taxes on the top row of TurboTax Deluxe Online.

·         Click Wages & Income

·         Under All Income, click Show all income

·         Scroll to Self-Employment, click Start

·         Click Yes to Did you have any self-employment income or expenses?

·         Enter any income from sales or services that weren't reported on Forms 1099-MISC

View solution in original post