Re: LLC or Personal?
Level 3

Get your taxes done using TurboTax

If the LLC is a disregarded entity for tax purposes, you just claim the rental property income and expenses on your personal return using Schedule E.  If the LLC is treated as a partnership, then the partnership's return will provides the information on the property's income/expenses to IRS, and then you each get a schedule K-1 to use for paying the tax on your personal return.  If the LLC is treated as a corporation, then it depends whether it is an "S" or "C" corporation and gets taxed as a pass-thru entity or a separate entity, respectively.

This widget could not be displayed.
Privacy Settings